Welcome to my Blog!

At only 21 (almost) years old, I have somehow accumulated a nearly debilitating amount of debt. The number scares me. I am far too young to be in this much debt, not to mention I won’t finish school for another 4 months! And that’s only one program, I still have another 2 years of school somewhere down the road that I will be doing.

With all of the above being said, I welcome you to my new blog!

The main focus being on: Getting out of Debt, Staying out of Debt, and Saving Money for the Future!

There will also be posts on living frugally in your 20s, losing weight, and many more topics!

I hope you enjoy following me in my journey through my 20s just as much as I am going to enjoy sharing it with you! I also look forward to input, and hopefully helping out a few people!

Monday, February 1, 2016

L'Oréal Paris Hydra-Total 5

I received L'Oréal Paris Hydra-Total 5 for sensitive skin for free to try and review!
I don't normally purchase products like this, but now that I've tried it, it will now be part of my life for a while to come!

Every morning I apply the cleanser to my whole face, and neck. After the cleanser dries, I apply the toner. My face feels so clean and wonderful after the cleanser and toner.

Every night before bed I apply cleanser, and remove makeup with the cleanser, then the toner, and the moisturizer. My face remains hydrated all night, and throughout the next day!

I absolutely love these products.
I have sensitive skin that dries out very easily, but I don't have to worry about that with this kit!

Would highly recommend for anyone looking to update their routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment